Small Business Assistance During COVID-19
The Chamber of Commerce is committed to supporting our community during these uncertain times.
Should you or your business need assistance, we recommend you view these websites to get more information about your options.
Jan 26th, 2021: Governor Newsom lifts virus stay-at-home orders.
Nov 30th, 2020: Governor Newsom Announces Immediate Assistance for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 Including Temporary Tax Relief and $500 Million in Grants
June 23rd, 2020: Placer County to offer small business grants to help offset economic hardship from pandemic.
June 18th, 2020: Masks Required throughout CA. Read More Here.
Tools and resources to help businesses reopen responsibly:
Business reopening checklist documents:
- Placer County Business Resources
- Sierra Small Business Development Center
- SBA: $349B in Emergency Funds to be Distributed
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce Business Resources
- Placer Superior Court Legal Self-Help Assistance
- Senator Dianne Feinstein - Assistance for Californians Affected by the Coronavirus
- Senator Dianne Feinstein Press Release for Self-employed, part-time & "gig" workers benefits.
- Congressman Tom McClintock - Coronavirus Updates Page
- Governor Gavin Newsom Website
- Ways you can get involved safely and help your community: Californians For All
- OnwardCA - One-stop resource for Californians impacted by job loss.
- CA Assoc. of Realtors - Financial Resources for Rental Housing Property Owners
- CA Assoc. for Local Economic Development
- CA Resources for Small Businesses
- For those with medical training who wish to provide assistance, see the CA Health Corps Website.
- IRS Link for people to get Federal coronavirus refund if you haven't filed a tax return.
- IBANK - COVID-19 Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee for Small Businesses
- US-SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- US Chamber of Commerce - Emergency Loans
- Government disasters loans
- Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) Borrower Information Fact Sheet - Issued by US Department of Treasury